Looking for healthy snack ideas? Look no further than these crispy Kale Chips! Kale chips are the perfect healthy snack and easily satisfy any salty or savory craving!
1 large bunch of kale
1-2 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Remove the leaves from the stems.
3. Wash and dry the leaves, tear into small pieces.
4. Add leaves to a large bowl and drizzle with oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
5. Spread the kale over the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.